DARE: DisAble the barRiErs is a 24 month-project financed by the Erasmus+ Programme that aims to empower youth organizations and youth workers into implementing more inclusive mobility projects for young people with disabilities, through 4 innovative products:
- DARE Practical Guide for Inclusion: a Manual for youth workers, trainers, and educators.
- DARE Digital Handbook of Empowerment: a product designed for young people and young people with visual/auditive/physical disabilities who wish to become DARE Ambassadors.
- The Truth and DARE e-learning platform: a self-learning and communication space designed for both young people and youth workers to learn, connect, and exchange ideas on how to implement inclusive youth exchanges.
- DARE mobile app: created specifically for the needs of young people with visual/auditive/physical disabilities who want to explore all the opportunities offered by the Erasmus + Programme.
The project's duration has been extended in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Jugend- & Kulturprojekt e.V. (coordinator)
- Societa' Cooperativa A.FO.RI.S.MA.
- Danmar Computers LLC
- KAINOTOMIA & SIA EE
- Kreisau-Initiative e. V.